PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
In order to provide our services described in the Service Agreement, we may collect the following "Personal User Information":
- Contact Information (including name, address, email address, business address, telephone and fax number)
- Personal Details (including birth date, race, gender, sexual orientation, ID card number and social security number)
- Internet Access and Use Information (including social network account user names, contacts, chat logs, email messages, search history and web browsing history)
- Payment Information (including payment card bank account numbers or passwords, credit card statements, or transaction histories)
- Transaction Information (including your purchase history and data relating to use of Services and Software provided by 360)
- Correspondence (including any information you provided or were provided through 360 related communication channels, including technical support and customer service)
- Photograph (if you share a photograph with us)
We collect the following information in two ways:
- Information you give us. You may give us information in a variety of ways, including when you request technical support or customer service, register a product, or give us reviews or feedback. As an example, many of our Services and Software require you to sign up for a 360 Account. When you do, we’ll ask you to submit certain Personal User Information, like your name, email address, and other contact information. If you want to take advantage of the communication tools we offer, the foregoing information may be publicly visible, including your name and photograph.
- Information we get from your use of our Website and Services. We may collect information about the Website and Services that you use and how you use them to provide our Services. This information may include, for instance, usage of 360Go, search keywords, websites labels, websites stored, frequency of websites visit, information about your device, details about your usage patterns, limited details about your Internet usage stored temporarily, computer files and risks such as malware, and information that may be included in a virus or malware sample that we collect from your computer for review.
When you use our Services or view content provided by 360Go, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include: details of how you used our service, such as your search queries; device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
Cookies and anonymous identifiers
USE OF PERSONAL USER INFORMATION
360 uses the Personal User Information it collects in order to provide better Services and serve your security and privacy needs, including the following:
- Provide the Services as listed in the Service Agreement;
- Conduct research and analysis (for example, market and consumer research and analysis, and trend analysis);
- Analyze users’ behavior when using the Website and Services to customize users’ preferences;
- Provide customer support, manage subscriptions and respond to requests, questions and comments;
- Communicate about, and administer participation in, special events, programs, surveys, contests, sweepstakes, and other offers and promotions;
- Customize, measure, and improve our Website’s properties;
- Analyze and develop new products, services and websites;
- Prevent detect, identify, investigate, and protect against potential or actual claims, liabilities, prohibited behavior, and criminal activity;
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, agreements and policies; and
- Perform other activities consistent with this policy.
OTHER WAYS THAT WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 360 Account: Depending on the version of Services and Software you have licensed, you may be required to have a current 360 Account ("360 Account") in order to access and use Software and Services. If you do not have a 360 Account, you may be prompted to complete the applicable registration process to create a 360 Account in order to use our Software and Services. We may use the information you provide in your profile relating to your 360 Account across all of the Services and Software we offer that require a 360 Account. If other users already have your email, or other information that identifies you, we may show them your publicly visible profile information, such as your name and photo.
- Customer Experience Improvement Program: If you participate in the 360 Customer Experience Improvement Program, 360 will collect usage statistics of each Software as required, which generally includes the installation and use frequency statistics of each featured user. Upon analysis of this data, 360 may improve the quality of Software and release helpful security services to users. The statistics are only taken in connection with 360's Software, and contain no Personal User Information.
- Feedback: When you contact 360 with any feedback or for customer service or technical support by email or in any other manner, we may keep a record of your correspondence with us to help solve any issues you might be facing. If you decide to sign up to receive updates or information about the Website or Services, or to receive any of our marketing materials, we may use your email address to send you updates, newsletters or marketing materials, we may use your email address to send you updates, newsletters or marketing materials. You may unsubscribe to such communication at any time.
We work hard to protect 360 and our users from unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, Personal User Information we hold. In particular:
- We encrypt the information obtained through provision of many of our Services in accordance with SSL protocol.
- Before any information is uploaded to our 360 Cloud Security Center, we will encrypt this information using industry standard encryption methods, including MD5 and SHA1.
- We may review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems whenever we find it appropriate to do so.
- We restrict access to your Personal User Information by 360 employees, contractors and agents required to provide our Services. All 360 employees, contractors and agents are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
INFORMATION WE SHARE
We do not share Personal User Information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of 360 unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent. We will only share your personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of 360 when we have your specific consent to do so, except when we share your Personal User Information to affiliate businesses or to third-party servicers which provide administrative or other services to us in connection with the Services we offer you.
- For legal reasons. To the extent required or permitted by the applicable law, we will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals that are not affiliated with 360 if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, including a subpoena, warrant or other process issued by a court of competent jurisdiction;
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service and/or End User License, including investigation of potential violations;
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- As may be required for purposes of national security; or
- Prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity or exposure to legal liability, where 360 believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate.
Your California Privacy Rights - Shine the Light Law
We do not share your personal information with non-affiliated third parties for their own marketing use without your permission.
TRANSPARENCY AND CHOICE IN COLLECTION PROCESS
We understand that our users have different privacy concerns. Our goal is to be clear about what personal information we collect, so that you can make meaningful choices which would affect how your personal information would be used by us.
ACCESSING AND UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If at any time you would like to access or correct your information that we have on file, please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org via email. When providing you with or updating your personal information, we may ask you to verify your identity before we can act on your request.
Where we can assist in providing or correcting your information, we will do so for free, except where it would require a disproportionate effort. We aim to maintain our Website and Services in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction. Because of this, after you delete information from our Website and Services or request deletion of your information, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our active servers and may not remove information from our backup systems.
360 complies with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of the United States of America where it applies to our information protection activities. 360 does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
- provide information to us through the Website or actively contact us; or
- access and use of the Website and Services.